Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Help Malaysia Get Doctor Who Campaign~!!!

Hi, guys! How are you? :) If you had read the post before already, you should know that Malaysia has no DW aired on any channels. It used to, but that was when I was at UK. When I came back, DW suddenly went 'poof'. So I'm sad. :(

But not defeated!!! :D I have decided to create a page to grant the wish that has been in the Malaysian DW fans' heart! Please help me, and press the 'like' button at the bottom of the 'Notices~ :)' Section! You support is very much appreciated! :D :D :D


Eating the TARDIS~! :D

It's over there! --------------------------------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment