People, hello~! :D Since Father's Day is 'round the corner (Actually, a lot of corners. It falls on June 19th! Or so I heard. :)), let me share an advice to you guys and girls who are still young and wanna be parents, or don't really appreciate your parents that much:
LOVE YOUR PARENTS
PARENTING NEEDS PATIENCE
You might think that this is crap, hearing from an innocent teenage boy. Let me tell you something: I really know how it feels to be a father. :) NOW, BEFORE YOU PEOPLE GET IT THE WRONG WAY (Seriously, people who think like that needa wash their brains. XD), last weekmy friend and I had the privilege of taking care of seven 13-year-olds. In Sunway Pyramid.
Yeah, yeah, it might not be the best experience I can get, but hey, I felt it. It's very hard to control them. They ran all over the place! D: They can't stand still without fidgeting! I leave them for one second, they disappear... D: Kids these days. What can you do with them? And then I lost my mind with their voices in my head, their hands pulling me from one place to another. I snapped.
I screamed at them to go away.
NEVER EVER DO THAT, PEOPLE. I did that because of stress, but I can only blame myself.
One stayed with me. Another went with my friend. The rest wandered alone by themselves. And believe me, from after the incident 'til the time to regroup, their safety was bugging me. Heck, I couldn't even eat pizza calmly. Fortunately, they were fine. Phew.
A few things I learnt:
1) Being a single father is HARD. Taking care of them alone... It's tiring. D:
2) Never, EVER lose your temper at 'lil kids. God, I felt so guilty doing that to them. They might also look at you in a bad light. ):
3) Next time, take care of lesser kids. One is good enough for me. :)
4) Appreciate what your parents do. It's hard taking care of kids. It's VERY hard to take care of ME. :)
Being a single father is hard. Traumatizing for an innocent teenager like moi. XD But it felt very exciting, very... New. Shouting, screaming at kids, worrying 'bout them, chasing after them. Sigh... I feel so old. :D
Hah, that's the cold, cold truth. I really can't live with rice. :/ Even though it makes me fat. God, it's so hard to get rid of it! D:
Let's face it. Malaysians love rice. You can never, EVER find a person who takes one look at rice and pukes. Or downright reject you when you offer them rice. Unless their on a diet (Like I am.). And maybe they're allergic to rice, or have phobia of rice. Or BOTH. O.O But I've yet to see people who turns down rice. :)
Yet, I wonder, if rice makes me this fat, why aren't the Japanese fat too?
Realizing the fact that chicken ain't nice without rice. Veggies tastes yucky without it too. Sigh... Will I ever defeat the desire to eat rice?
Whee, finally, only one more week to go!!! God, I feel very suckish in the past week. I also realised quite a few things:
1) The students are not the only one bored of exams. I caught teachers falling asleep! Very different from my old school, where they watch you like a hawk. :D Some of them brought laptops and fans to use during their time watching over my class. Guess they don't really care much after all. :)
2) They reuse questions. Literally. Physics test was horrible. ): Even more so when you find out that they took last year's papers for this year's midterms, and you find out AFTER the exam! D: It only gets worse when you realised you seen a glimpse of the same paper BEFORE the exam! D: D: D:
My, aren't these unexpected? :D Well, I hope it won't be happening this week. Few more days till freedom and home!!! :D
Well, as you readers know (Or not.), today is Mother's Day! Father's Day is also 'round the corner~! :D It's a sad one for me, though. :( Away from mommy and daddy, so it's not really special. Even so, there are others who have worse luck. But still, everyday should be mother's and father's day! You love 'em every single day, right? Why make up a day to appreciate your parents? :) :) :)
Read on the news yesterday, a story of a mother who gave her life to save her three kids. Few would risk their lives to save others. They'd save their necks first. D: A mother's love is truly priceless.
How many of you guys bothered to visit your mother? When was the last time you hugged her? A few minutes ago? A few days maybe? Weeks, years? Just think 'bout this; there are many people on this earth right now, burying their mothers, grieving for them, clinging on to their lifeless body, crying for them to come back, while some of you who still has dearest mommy in your lives don't care 'bout them. Let that stick in your mind. Nothing lasts forever. Be with your mom while you still have the chance. Anyway, happy Mother's Day~! :D