Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Can't Live Without Rice

Hah, that's the cold, cold truth. I really can't live with rice. :/ Even though it makes me fat. God, it's so hard to get rid of it! D:

Let's face it. Malaysians love rice. You can never, EVER find a person who takes one look at rice and pukes. Or downright reject you when you offer them rice. Unless their on a diet (Like I am.). And maybe they're allergic to rice, or have phobia of rice. Or BOTH. O.O But I've yet to see people who turns down rice. :)
Yet, I wonder, if rice makes me this fat, why aren't the Japanese fat too?

Realizing the fact that chicken ain't nice without rice. Veggies tastes yucky without it too. Sigh... Will I ever defeat the desire to eat rice?

No comments:

Post a Comment