Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Final Week of Exam~!

Whee, finally, only one more week to go!!! God, I feel very suckish in the past week. I also realised quite a few things:

1) The students are not the only one bored of exams. I caught teachers falling asleep! Very different from my old school, where they watch you like a hawk. :D Some of them brought laptops and fans to use during their time watching over my class. Guess they don't really care much after all. :)

2) They reuse questions. Literally. Physics test was horrible. ): Even more so when you find out that they took last year's papers for this year's midterms, and you find out AFTER the exam! D: It only gets worse when you realised you seen a glimpse of the same paper BEFORE the exam! D: D: D:

My, aren't these unexpected? :D Well, I hope it won't be happening this week. Few more days till freedom and home!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment