Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Anime Review: Kimi Ni Todoke~! :)



Hello people~ Sorry, I haven't updated my blog for a while now. Too busy doing something for the blog. So, since I need to update, and that something is not yet finished, I might as well talk 'bout one of my stuff: Anime~!!! :D Today, I will be talking 'bout a romantic comedy, Kimi Ni Todoke!


Well, this story is 'bout a girl named Sawako Kuronuma, who is feared by everyone because of her appearance, which looks like Sadako, from the Ring:

See the resemblance? :)

This was the usual response of everyone when they see her... Until one day, when she met Kazehaya Shota. Find out what happens to her, by watching the show!!! :D Season Two next year~!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment