Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Fun Way to Exercise~!

Well, considering the fact that I have to diet, and exercise, I feel kinda lazy to play some sports. There are too many people at the field, so it's not that nice. :( So, I feel very stupid just standing at the sidelines, watching the boys chasing after a ball. D:

Luckily today, I went to a certain supermarket. Finally. :) This is my kinda place. It's so large, and spacy, and confusing, you can run all over the place! Which is what I did. Ran and ran, hide and hide, being chased by my cousin... Having fun, and getting sweaty. Two birds with one stone. :)

But, beware... Some people may not like it when you do this in the supermarket. So, be wary of other people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment