Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Arrived~!


Hi, and a happy 2nd January to you people! :) Ah, how time flies so fast~ I don't think a month and a half is enough for us teens! D: It seems so short. We keep our memories of the past year, and march on forward to the wonders of 2011. Don't ever linger in the past! It ain't good for your health. :)
Why not relax and think 'bout this: What's your fave memory of the past year? It can be more than one.
Ooh, and I got a special prezzy from my mate. I couldn't believe she'd buy it for me! I LOVE IT! Conan~ First thing to start off my toy collection! Thank you! Best prezzy EVER! :D


Oh well, I'm gonna have to prepare for school, which starts tomorrow. Face the wrath of the HISTORY TEACHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment