Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Me and My Life Right Now

Hi, readers! :) Sorry I didn't update the blog for quite a while. I've been busy with stuff. School life, personal life. :) The usual~ School has started for the kids in Malaysia already, and you know what? I'm still feeling too sleepy to get up.

You should be, when you have to get to school at half past 7. D:
Well, it has been two weeks since school had started, and they (the school) have already started making us hate our lives by having a marathon, which is on the 22nd!!! D: D: D: It sucks.

Speaking of the marathon, I got betrayed by my friend during the practice, who asked me to wait for her. I waited, and walked slowly (With my friends. So kind of them! :D) just for her sake, even though I had tuition in 30 minutes. Halfway throughout the track, I finally found out she WASN'T EVEN HERE! SHE WAS AT THE TUITION CENTER ALREADY! That sucks, right? I bet some people has that kinda experience. :D
Well, I just couldn't get mad at her. The anger pretty much got lost during the weekend. She's so adorable when she asked for my forgiveness (She looks adorable ALL THE TIME! :D), I can't get mad at her! XD
Oh well, that's it from me. Gotta get some beauty sleep for tomorrow! :D
- ComiComi -

No comments:

Post a Comment