Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Boys' Day Out~! :)


Hello people, and a Happy Chinese New Year to you people. Yesh, it's too early, but who cares!? :D
I had a very fun day today. Very... Uh... Different. It's a boys' day out! It seems that Girls' Night Out sounds nicer though. XD

Today, me and my three guy friends (Ugh... It gives me chills to say that.) went to Sunway Pyramid to watch the Green Hornet, in 3D! :D :D :D It was very nice, 'specially Kato~! The Green Hornet is more of a comedy relief to me. But who cares? Everyone has a purpose. :) Oerall, I'd give it an 8/10! No full marks, 'cause I don't wanna be too generous~ But this is from my pointa view, so I don't care whether you like it or not. What matters is, DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU WATCH IT AFTER THIS AND DIDN'T FEEL THE SAME. :D :D :D

Afterwards, we went to a sushi place! It's called Sakae Sushi~ That was the best place I've been yet~ :D I've never, EVER been to a sushi place where there's mini conveyer belts everywhere~! :D

I will continue tomorrow. I feel too tired to write the rest of the parts. :D And besides, we need a lil suspense to spice our life. :) You with me, people~? Good! So, watch this space for me, and I bid you, G'Nite! :)

----------> This space here. Thanks~! :D <----------
Unexpected bump-into moment with Joshua... In the arcade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment