Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Penang Trip: In Pictures :D :D :D

Hi, people~! Sorry to have kept you waiting (For a very, VERY long time! D:) The tomorrow just turned to next week. XD I was nervous 'bout my PMR results so much, I've forgotten to update, and BOOM! It now becomes the day after Boxing Day. :D

Now, I'm trying out a new kinda way to tell my story: Pictures. It is said that pictures tells a thousand words, so why not have a few pictures to tell you the story? (I added a few captions. A few extra words wouldn't hurt! XD)

A dark beginning of my trip... D:

Foreigners must love eggs.

Froot Loops~! :D

Breakfast Buffet~! :D :D :D

Busy sidewalk.

Random kids. :)

I'm bored.

Moo.

Whatcha looking at, boy~?

Welcome to Anjung Gurney!

1Malaysia playing chekers! :D

The lively night scene at Gurney Drive.

Dolls are creepy.

Toys galore~! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment