Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DopplePeoples Taking Over Life?

I'm caught by an overflowing river of homeworks and assignment. So sorry for not updating for quite a while. :) Just finished a book called 'The Other Alice'. In one day. Hooray for me. :D My first impression of the book and the actual plot were two different things. Very. This should teach me not to judge titles. .____.

So there I was, thinking 'bout dopplegangers, or dopplepeople (My word. :D) Wouldn't it be so cool to have one? You'd finish everything in half the time you'd finish it on your own. I need one. In fact, anyony with common sense - or a busy job - would wanna own one.

But then I read the blurb, which talked 'bout Other Alice taking over Alice's life. And then I got scared. What if my DopplePerson tried to take over my life? First they'll warm up to my friends and family. Then they'd do everything I did.

And then they'll drug my loved ones with memory- erasing pills to make sure I'm erased from their memory. Then DoppeleMe would erase me forever. O.O

Ooh, how I love my imagination. They aren't real? :D
Or are they...?
Oh, well this is it for now. Sorry if it's all crap.
But it's what I'm going through right now.
And limited topics in school to talk 'bout.
Plus,
it
is
RANDOM. :D

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment