Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rising Sun's Language Moment of Truth~


Hi guys, sorry for the late update. :) I was a tad busy. So... Last week, I had to do something that no other students would dare to do at this time of the year. Going back to SCHOOL. *Insert gasp* WHY IS THAT, I hear you ask (If you didn't, then I'll imagine it.) I had to revise for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. It's basically a three-paper exam. Don't ask whether I passed or failed.

Well, from Thursday 'til Sunday, we had classes to make sure we remember the basics. Well, awkward thing is, I couldn't remember half of it. That's because I NEVER LEARNED IT. D: Hahaha~ During the day, we learn. During the night, we play 'round! We've been watching Thai horror movies, such as Shutter and Phobia 2, plus NangNak and Grave Encounters. :D And when the scary piles finished, we turned to Korean reality shows, Running Man! :D

The nationwide exam was held at the Confusian Private School in KL. Mine was, unfortunately for my cheaterfriends, held in a gigantic hall. This year's exam was pretty much harder than the last, as even the ones who had taken it before felt it was torture. As for me, a first timer, I couldn't care less. My achievement has been succeeded; to get experience to further ready myself for the next time. :)
For those who have been thinking all these time why I hadn't updated this a few days back, it was because of this:

I had this idea during the time spent at school last week, and was hell bent on finishing it. Enjoy~! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment