Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Friday, November 25, 2011

A 'Class' Trip to KL. :)



Kuala Lumpur. That's where me and my class went on Thursday. Well, 'class' in this case is defined as being a group of seven teenagers. Practically 1/6 of the whole class. And to think, it was discussed for TWO WEEKS.

Well, as you know (Or not.), Kuala Lumpur is the capital of West Malaysia. It is the home of the

Petronas Twin Tower. :) If you knew that know, congrats, you just learnt something new. :D The rest, you will have to Google it. Or better yet, just click here. (It leads you to the best essay website.)
Things That Tourists (Or People Wanting to Go There) Needs to Know:
- The bridge connecting the two towers (Found at Level 41 and 42) is under renovation until some time in December. So, if you want to go there this month, don't bother.
- Go to Aquaria, if you are a fan of fishy lil things (Plus bugs, snakes and gigantic sharks.) A two
floor wonder, this place will guarantee lotsa fun for the whole family! (If you bring your family. If not, then with whoever you're with.)
- If you are a local, bring your IC to get entrance discount! :)
- If you don't like aquatic creatures, but love to swim in the water, bring your swimming suits, coz there's a public pool just a few meters away from Aquaria~! :D
- You are not allowed to take pictures in the KLCC Suria shopping mall. Don't ask me why, I dunno either. ._____.
- If you're planning to take a train to and from KL, do not take it during the rush hour. Unless you want to experience the life of sardines in a tin. Suggestion: Go at 2, leave at 8. :D

I'd talk 'bout my experience with my friends in KL, but then I thought, 'Nah, I won't post it, coz it's too special for everyone to see for now.' If you really wanna know, it was fun, and funny, and crazy. Best time of my year~ Especially on the train back home. XD Read the others' point of view, coz you won't get mine~! :D (Such as here, there, and maybe this one.)



A message to the rest of the class. :D












Anyhoos, this trip has inspired me to make a comic strip, so here it is~!!! Enjoy! :D :D :D

- JAM -

No comments:

Post a Comment