Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Year End Hols~!

Finally, the time of year students all over Malaysia has been waiting for! HOLIDAY!!! Which obviously means fun, fun, and MORE FUN! (Seriously, in my dictionary, holiday means fun.) I'm sure many are enjoying their lives to the fullest, especially the lil ones. Of course, the Form 5ers still have SPM on their minds, and the Form 4 kids are worried 'bout next year. Since I've got a lot of free time on my hands now, I'll try to update more often, though that may not be since I'm lazy. :P So... That's it at the moment. I'm glad you wasted your time reading this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment