Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Surgeries and a Week Off~!


Hiya, guys, missed me? Probably didn't, right? XD Sorry it took so long for me to update, but I was busy with the end- of year- exams and crappy nonsense. Plus, I had surgery. :) So, if you don't mind, I'm gonna be talking 'bout it, since someone I know requested for this awesome, once in a lifetime experience! :D

So, I had surgery on my left chest two days ago (Which was Tuesday.) And I, as usual, was freaking out, since it was a first. Even though it was just a minor surgery, I couldn't afford to calm myself down. Especially over the fact that it's being done when I'm KNOCKED OUT. O.O Goodness, who knows what they did to me. So, went in at 'round 8. Last thing I saw was the surgery room. Blink. Darkness. Open eyes. New place~! MAGIC. :D The people there were funny. Made fun of me, all of them. .____. Even my dad. That sucks. XD There was a drain attached to my body. At the end of it was a water bottle. To collect the bloody liquid in my chest.

Yesterday, we went to Bukit Tinggi (Tall Hill) Shopping mall to buy me a tight shirt (Because we needed to hold the plaster in place.) And people were like, what is that red liquid inside that water bottle? Seriously. And I was like, it's syrup. :P Stare all you wantlah, as long as it doesn't hurt me (And it doesn't disturb me while I'm playing drum game.)! With a smile on my face.


Like this. ----------> (:

So, I pretty much spent my whole day walking 'round and going against my inner self's screams to rest in bed. When I'm bored, since I can't cycle, I go annoy other people by SMS (You know who you are!) I'd like to take a moment to say thank you for putting up with my texts and shenanigans, guys. :)

Today, I saw my chest for the first time since the surgery. Freaky. It's DENTED. Like a crater. Turns out the fat was pushing the muscle. So now have to wait for the muscle to grow. XP Plus, I found out that my doctor took out TOO MUCH FAT. O.O Doesn't she know how long I had to suffer to collect that much? Now she goes and take too much! Aiyoo... XD


In the end, I had to use the drain thingy for a longer time! XP So, who do you think's gonna be shining like Gaga at my cuz's wedding tomorrow?

(Answer: Me.)

So this is me, signing out. :D

P.S: If you happen to see a guy wearing a dark blue, long sleeved swimming shirt, with a long bloody tube from his torso going to a bloody water bottle on his trousers, don't hesitate to come
up and say hello. :) :) :) Will add photo to help you guys. Right now, my lil helper is sleeping. ;)

Update: Taken yesterday night. Lil bro, being the awful paparazzi he is, failed to take a clearer shot. :) This'll have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment