Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Teens, is Becoming Pregnant the Norm Now?

Boy picks girl up at house ---> They eat ---> They talk ---> They walk ---> They do the 'thing' (If you know what I mean.)

 That's my friend's concept of what he thinks teenage couples usually do whenever they go out. I then asked him why he thought teenagers were shameless enough to do it in public, right after they finished walking. He revised his concept:
                                                                                                           They open door                
Boy picks girl up at house ---> They eat ---> They talk ---> They walk ^---> They do the 'thing'

I then replied by asking him why there was suddenly a door in the middle of the sidewalk? Did it fall out from the sky, or does Doraemon really exist? He answered by punching my arm.

 But he does have a point. As you all may or may not know, we live in the era where teen pregnancy and drunks are the norm, and virgins and sober are considered socially awkward. I remember a few years back, when the news of a 13 year old who became a father shocked me and my family.Go to Facebook. You'd find loads of pregnant teens in a certain country, whose name I shall not divulge *coughcoughUSAcoughcough*. I did see one going by the lines of 'Hooray, I'm finally 13! I can get pregnant and go on MTV and get drunk and wild now! :D' Well, it probably didn't go like that, but she was implying it in that sense.

 It's kind of sad to see them act like dumb bimbos, hating smart and goodhearted people. I hate to admit it (Since I'm also a teen), but though the present's technology has advanced, our moral values have been dying slowly. The way things are now, I'd hate to see what the future generations would do in their adolescence...

No comments:

Post a Comment