Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Divorce Case: My Pointa View~ :)

OK, this is REALLY gonna be my last post. I had extra time. I didn't know that. XD

---> Remember, this is from my pointa view, so don't get offended. If I am wrong in any way, please do forgive me, and do tell me, as I will change it soonest. :) <---

So, I'm gonna be talking 'bout this lil divorce case going 'round the Malaysian newspapers. It's 'bout a Chinese couple (Or ex-couple.) who is currently fighting for the custody of the daughter.

So, I have read their point of view on today's newspaper. Personally, I think that the dad, Low, should have the custody of his daughter, Bi- Anne. Because:

1) He has taken care of Bi-Anne for 'bout 'ten years', as said by Bi-Anne.

2) Bi-Anne wants to be with his father.

3) I don't think it's reasonable to leave your daughter for eight years just to be in London to pursue your career. So why should she, Tan, do that?

But, one thing I am sure of is that: THEY ARE BOTH AT FAULT. You have a kid, and you wanna divorce? That is not good. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment