Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

SkyJuice~ D:

'What?' I asked my friend. He said he had been drinking skyjuice at the dining hall. Still puzzled, I repeated the same question. He stared at me as if he was talking to a plank, and smiled. God, how I hate it when he smiled like that. He then brought me a glass 'full of skyjuice'. I looked at it, thinking what is it gonna taste like? Maybe it tastes like the sky?

What does the SKY taste like?

I took a sip, not acknowledging the mischievous glint in my friend's eyes. Funny, something feels familiar. It tastes like plain water. Oh.

Skyjuice IS plain water. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment