Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

On the First Day of CNY: The Advantages and DISadvantages~! :):

I hope you people, celebrating Chinese New Year are having fun out there, wherever you guys may be, Malaysia or other parts of the world~! :) Even though I am not a Chinese, there are advantages of the festive season for me, and others. :D Like:

1) Your nearest amusement park (For me, that'll be Sunway Lagoon.) will be less crowded. More fun for us~! :D

2) Your place will be more lively. Mine sure is~ :)

3) More chances to get money. XD

But with advantages, there are DISadvantages to come along. I've learnt one thing after today, and that is to never, EVER go shopping at Sunway Pyramid on the first day of CNY. ): Half the shopping mall's closed. Sigh... What am I gonna do 'bout it? D:

And what I've learnt at Sunway Lagoon:

1) Tourists are nice people. :)

2) Scream Park is nice~! And screamy~ :D

3) I need more time to visit all the parks. D:

4) Bring camera next time. D: D: D:

Oh well, that's it for today~! Get on with your life, people! Enjoy your hols, while you still can! Don't regret it, and go,'Oh, why the ___________ (Fill in the blank with your fave word.) did I waste my holiday!?'

No comments:

Post a Comment