Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Monday, August 15, 2011

The End of Harry Potter

So, the moment has arrived. After so many years of following the Boy Who Lived in his magical adventures, it has finally ended with Voldemort's death, and fast forward 19 years, Harry Potter seeing his son on board the train to Hogwarts. 'Tis a very sad day for HP fans when the final book came out, as it meant the end is nigh for the series, and all that's left to do is to nervously wait for the movie. But fret not, my little ones, for he will live on in your hearts, and there are more regarding HP for you dearies to feast upon. *Insert witch's cackle* Soon you will all be fattened up by Pottermore~!!! >:D I should stop now.

Even though Harry Potter has been a part of my life, I couldn't really say I'm a big fan. After all, the only HP book I've read Deathly Hallows. The others, I followed via movies. But after watching the two final movies and comparing it with the actual book, I think it's sparked my curiosity of the books. I felt that the movies hadn't covered enough of the book, even though it was divided into two parts.
Don't ask me why. I felt it, I dunno the reason.
I'll try to add reading the books into my to do list. Let's see when I'll get round to it. Probably within the next decade or so. But for now, I just wanna say, move on people. It's finished. You all know he'll live on in our bittersweet memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment