Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Writing a Poem is Hard

Yesh, it's true. I tried my hardest to write one, but it either sounds corny, crappy, silly, or just plain nonsense. Finally did one without actually scrunching it up and throwing it in the bin furiously. It's a message, for a friend, and I hope she gets what I'm trying to say. It's pretty obvious. :D But half of me wants to show it to her, half of me doesn't. Sigh... What to do? Decided to show it after all.

You can find it here. <------- Yesh, there. :)

Now I'm gonna protect myself from all the laughter/lecture from her, saying it's sounds corny/crappy/silly/just plain nonsense. Read it before I change my mind and destroy the thing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment