Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

In an Empty School


So, there's only a few days left before Eid is celebrated all 'round the world, and students rejoicing as the hols start. Students like me. But unlike others, I get to experience what it feels like to wait for your parents in a boarding school, all alone. :)

It's true what my friends say, being in the school grounds with only the birds chirping, the trees swaying and some unknown species screeching is quite relaxing. You don't have to worry 'bout other people ruining your eardrums as they shout incoherent things. The students were so eager to get home. It took like, an hour for the place to go from hazardously loud to deadly silent. :D

But within all that calm and peacefulness, there's a sense of loneliness in my heart. Wandering 'round the empty school and dorms aches my heart. So I feel painful yet exhilarating. XD And I felt bored, even though there was a pile of comics next to me, and so many things that can be done. Like vandalizing, or rummaging through other people's stuff, but I don't do that. It's not nice. :) In the end, there was only the kitten I was entrusted to take care of this hols to keep me company. Though it was of no help at all. It slept all the while. ._________.

The kitten. So cute~ :D

I'm gonna end this by saying have a happy Eid and hols to everyone! Make sure you come back in one piece. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment