Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Christmas Wishes

Well, Christmas is a few weeks away, and even though I don't celebrate it, I think it would be nice to have a list. :D See it, and I hope Santa would make it come true~!

My Christmas List:
1) A chance to meet Doctor Who (Impossible, ain't it? :D)
2) A GIGANTIC house! ( Umlikely. Can't fit Santa's bag. XD)
3) World peace~ (This is going to come true~)
4) A trip to Japan. (My dream~)
5) Be with my family and friends~!

So, I hope my wishes will come true. Hope you see this, Santa~!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. well, u've got your blue ray dr who video recently, haven;t u? So, No. 1 is out. Love Mrs Santa

    ReplyDelete