Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Day at the flipping Hair Studio~! D:

Hiya, people~! Today has been... Uh... Eventful for me. Today was my first encounter with the Hair Studio~!!! O______O!!!

Weelll~ It was an unforgettable one. :( It was shinier than the usual barber shop that I normally go to. :) The chairs' were so comfy~. The place was spotless~

And then, came the horrible part.

The guy was putting on these hairclips on my head randomly~ He kept messing with my hair!!! O___O I was very, VERY uncomfortable by the fact that his fingers were running through my hair multiple times~! But the end result was nice. I might go there again sometime. :)

- ComiComi -

No comments:

Post a Comment