Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reflections of the Day!

Today's main topic is about girls. :) There are many types of the female human... Such as the 'neverstopchasingdream' type. A good example is my friend, R. She is in love with a guy, and still is, after getting rejected. She has rejected many boys' proposal just because of her loved one. What I learned from her is that we should never give up on what we really want.

Another type is the motherly/advising figure. Generally, girls are better than boys in this role. They are easier to talk to, they listen well, and they give good advice for our problems. I learnt this through my friend, K. She has been patient with my constant complaints and rants about my life and it's problems, and I respect for helping a frustrated guy like moi! :D

So, what I'm trying to say is that girls are better than boys in some ways. While they aren't usually better than boys in physical activities, they make up for the emotional. :)

- ComiComi -

No comments:

Post a Comment