Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Monday, November 29, 2010

OK, Reflections of the Day~!

OK, today's topic will be 'bout Malaysia's lifestyle! Well, to put it in my own words, Malaysia is kinda unique. But then again, everywhere has it's own uniqueness~ :) From what I've heard, Malaysia is unique because of the harmonious unity of the three main races, Malay, Chinese and Indian, and other subraces. But what I really like is the various types of food~!!! :D 'Roti Canai', chinese fried rice, naan bread... Ooh, just thinking 'bout it makes me hungry! I'll be back with this topic later! With some pictures~! Time for dinner! :D :D :D

- ComiComi -

No comments:

Post a Comment