Followers

Occasional Inspirations

For 2014, I decided to follow some of the 365 writing prompts given by The Daily Post. Check it out. It was recommended by a turtle (Don't ask.)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Woes of a Doctor Who Fan

Hi, it's me again. I am very sad. Very, VERY sad. I bought Doctor Who Seres 5, all the way from UK, and got it recently. It was a pretty nice feeling, taking it out of the box.

And then, I realised... I needed a BluRay player~!!! This sucks~!!! ToT Who has a BluRay player???

Oh, and a Happy 47th B-Day, Doctor Who~!!! :D :D :D
Happy B-Day
Happy B-Day Happy B-Day
Happy B-Day Happy B-Day
Happy B-Day Happy B-Day
Happy B-Day

3 comments:

  1. hey, my house got a bluray player. wanna come?? we can invite the rest too!! =DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really~!!?? You really made my day, Michelle~! :'D Wait... Do you even know what Doctor Who is?

    ReplyDelete